It is our mission to ensure the survival of elephants and their habitats and to promote harmonious co-existence between elephants and people.
- Provide science-based information to secure the survival of elephants within intact ecosystems.
- Create awareness of the plight of elephants at a time when populations are being decimated across Africa.
- Capture hearts and minds through research, education, advocacy and networking both locally and internationally.
- Promote harmony and diversity in the work we do.
- Respect for life and integrity of nature.
- Recognising the interconnectedness and interdependence of all living systems and beings.
- Valuing the importance of science-based decision making.
- Promoting mindfulness and accountability.
- Recognising the role of women in society and honouring the matriarchal social structure portrayed by elephants.